expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

On the Great Stairs..


That was May 29, 2010. They are landscaper of Bogor Agricultural University (In English, you should know that “institute” refers to similar focus subject. In the reality, IPB teaches not only “agriculture” but also others knowledge discipline such as economy, human ecology, even civil engineering!). Seems funny to watch that photo! We’ve been together for almost three years,, that was not a short periode nor long to befriend.

Craziness is in the air! And now craziness is landing, land and escape,, yes, it could be called as landscape. Big crazy family! Hehe,, At that time we spent our leisure time for back-to-school party where all the landscapers wore their high-school uniform whether there’re some of them didn’t have. The EO provided by lent some uniform. I did it too. My long pant got smaller because of my buncitness. Haha,, craziness together is a must! Then we remembered of flag ceremony in front of the Great Stairs which is Faculty of Agriculture located. We raised the flag, we shouted the Pancasila Opening, and we prayed. Securities, students, and other people just looked at us. Maybe they are thought about “now it’s Saturday,, what kind of ceremony they play?” Even my friend tricked the real high school student and asked him to join the flag ceremony. Hihihi.

Afterwards, we got aerobic together in our Bengkel (Bengkel refers to Bengkel Lanskap: our basecamp for all things). We did it like a real high-studend did. I wore the uniform all day, until 9 p.m. My class leader and I played at internet and the owner looked at me with confused.haha..

That’s all for memori bersama lenskeper 43. Now I feel lonely sometimes, but I believe God will show us the way to befriend and making relatives easy if we seek it..




3 komentar :

Ms. Saraswati mengatakan...

"Craziness is in the air! And now craziness is landing, land and escape..."
this also what I feel sometimes after time and distance separate us. :'O

Unknown mengatakan...

really missed the moments with tengtong family :'((
even we all seperated, i love reading the 'tengtong chat' so that i feeling closed to you all..
*bahasa Inggris yg belepotan* :p

chans! mengatakan...

yeah surely i feel empty since i left my college life, but life must go on, and i agree that teng-tong chat will fill our emptyness about all of you my college mates. Friends last forever *Bighug