expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Jumat, 16 Mei 2014

Let it go

I love for being stay in campus. First: I can meet my friends. Second: I can find wi-fi. Third: I can sleep like a log in kosan... and fourth: I can choose any canteen for my lunch time. hahaha (although seems like only yellow corner-dahlia-seruni). My friend offers me a new film to watch: frozen. It is an animation. Usually I dislike to see animation, but the reason why I love this film because of its soundtrack. Sing by Demi Lovato, it sounds interesting. So do the film.
My Tengtong friends has a group: geng nonton. I never take a part with them. I dislike to go to movie. Why we have to go the movie? That is it my mind. Then, I start to go to movie (not with that geng). Just with some of my friends. Just wanna know the ambiance. Hmm okay, that watching movie in the movie theater is pretty good. But, in term of condition, I wanna go to the movie if: 1) I have companion and 2) I really like the film. Moreover, I better stay in front of my laptop. Even begging to my friend :D

1 komentar :

Neti Tri Winanti mengatakan...

hahaha setuju banget kak!