expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Kamis, 27 Februari 2014

Incidentally, intentionally

Life goes on, and I'm in the mid of my 20's. Then, reading a lot of books even the maps are not helping me to find out how does the world look like. In my past time, I'm just a boy who doesn't go anywhere. Stuck in the awkward city. Now, I will save my money wisely for my dream: go around the world. At least, I wanna go around this country. From incidentally to intentionally,, or reverse, that's not the point. The point is I wanna see the landscape,, I wanna read the world. Sounds like a silly things.. who care?

2 komentar :

ray march syahadat mengatakan...

Azek... udh siap jalan2 nih... heehee... ad 1000 alasan knp d'usia 20 th hrs jalan2 mlihat dunia... ayooo...

Novianti Lufilah mengatakan...

mantapss,, apalagi bareng istri ka.. hehehe #manas2in :p