expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Selasa, 03 Maret 2015

Too much sharing

Nowadays people are having several social media. It is an unavoidable. I, personally, prefer to share via instagram, twitter, and blog. Forget about the facebook. First, sorry to say, but many alay person posting their feelings there. As if all of the people have to know. Second, people like to repost on facebook. Re-post anything than makes me irritated. But I will keep my facebook because it is still useful for me. So I move to instagram. A media that I can share and see pictures. I also have twitter. Twitter is irreplaceable. I got many news. Path, ahaha. Just like instagram, but more private (even you can stalk there).

I love to take a picture. I love to take selfie, duofie, threefie, groufie, anything. I love to capture the pictures: food, people, nature, etc. I put some hash tags, writing jokes. Sharing my own pictures (take by myself) is just for fun.  I tagged my friends, hoping they’ll happy or smile. It does not mean to offend anybody. I have some friends that act just like me. They take photos and upload it. Sharing delicious brunch, beautiful places, jokes, etc. Pictures can speak more than words.

But now, somehow, since I got talked to my friends, I try to rethink. That too much sharing (or posting) could make me addict. Every time they see their timeline, I ‘m there. Fulfill theirs. (What is the point of having social media? Is it an open media that you can post anything you want? – imho). 
Then, yeah, my friends asking me why are I addicting on taking pictures. Why I like selfie.  At first I just think that I do not care what they say. I just think that I do not want to miss the moments. I am not kind of super popular artist, or, public figure. Just for fun. Just for remember. But, now I think I must selectively share my pictures to social media. I am so sorry if i am bothering. 

3 komentar :

Neti Tri Winanti mengatakan...

maybe it is. that some social medias make us addicted (me? addicted to blog and tumblr). for me it's okay for people to post anything they want. it provides satisfaction and fun for them. as long as they don't 'pamer' in purpose or makes other people feel inferior. Hahah. if they show off in purpose, i will just simply unfollow them.
Omg i write too long comment! what I'm trying to say is, don't make what people say limit you from being yourself. (of course without making the other inconvenient sih)

*btw i'm sorry for being one of the alay who still using facebook frequently* lol.
keep writing (and posting photos) kak hahaha.

Dwica mengatakan...

yeah. post anything you like but also remember how ur friends will feel if they scroll the timelines and all they can see is ur face(s). better be more efficient lah.

kalo mau posting banyak poto dlm satu momen mending di blog aja, heheu (bisa plus cerita panjang2 pula). buat di ig mah seleksi yg paling berkesan aja, ato pake grid :D

Priambudi Putra mengatakan...

@neti: hahaha.. feel free to comment, Neti. I agree with you. When we are too show off, it will irritated our friends.

No, everybody can be alay, including me,hahahaha. Fb still important too kok.


@dwica: i wish i could, but i couldnt :P